Tuesday 28 April 2020

AtoZ2020 - X is for Xenolith - Vampire Drabbles - #AtoZChallenge

Tasha's Thinkings - Vampire Drabbles - AtoZChallenge 2020 - X

AtoZChallenge 2020 - Vampire Drabbles

Good moring, I hope you are all well and safe. This year for the AtoZ I am writing vampire drabbles, each one inspired by a vampire word. Well X is always difficult and this word isn't usually associated with vampire, but geology, but I decided to use it as a metaphore. Enjoy ðŸ’–

Don't forget that today is podcast day over at Virginia's blog.  A new naughty episode of the Sexy Stories podcast is live, with the companion eBook ready for download from all the major retailers for all the extra plot. Today we have frolicking werewolves.

X is for Xenolith


noun

a piece of rock within an igneous mass which is not derived from the original magma but has been introduced from elsewhere, especially the surrounding country rock.
They dance, they drink, they laugh, and I watch from among them. Such sheep.

Not one of them has the sharpness of instinct to sense me. How much the human race has lost to progress. Once someone would have noticed, looked at me as other, as not them. Now I could stand among them with fangs bared and they would think it a joke.

They have no concept of the alien predator among their herd. Nothing makes their spines tingle.

I insert myself into their community with no effort.

Where is the game? Where is the challenge? I am bored.
Thank you so much for visiting - drop your comments and links below - I try and visit back everyone I can.

This year I am also taking part as my alter ego Virginia Waytes - all about the characters and setting for my new paranormal romance podcast and eBooks, Sexy Stories - The Manor. Check out today's post: X is for seX and Episode 4 of the podcast is live for listening.

AtoZChallenge Master List

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YphbP47JyH_FuGPIIrFuJfAQiBBzacEkM7iBnq6DGDA/edit?usp=sharing
Click here to see all the other wonderful bloggers taking part.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that if someone showed up saying they are a vampire, people would things it's some elaborate cosplay at best...

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on the crowd there might even be applause 😂

      Delete
  2. This reminds me of Season 1 of Dexter, where only one person in the office senses he's different.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.