Wednesday 29 April 2020

AtoZ2020 - Y is for Yesteryear - Vampire Drabbles - #AtoZChallenge

Tasha's Thinkings - Vampire Drabbles - AtoZChallenge 2020 - Y

AtoZChallenge 2020 - Vampire Drabbles

Hello, sorry this is late today. Technical woes. Here is today's vampire drabble. Thank you so much for sticking with me and my tiny vampire stories this year. See you tomorrow for the last day.

Y is for Yesteryear


"I miss swords," Paul said, "and duels."

"Come again?" Mike responded.

"Swords and duels," Paul said, fiddling with his glass of red wine, "they were such fun. And they made a great cover for dinner. No one ever questioned a bloodless corpse if he had an obvious hole in him."

"You're weird," Mike decided.

They'd been friends for twenty years and Paul was usually thoroughly modern but, just occasionally, he reminded Mike he was much older.

"Anyway, blood bags are much easier," Mike added, sliding a glass across the table.

Paul took a sip and sighed.

"I still miss duels."


Thank you so much for visiting - drop your comments and links below - I try and visit back everyone I can.

This year I am also taking part as my alter ego Virginia Waytes - all about the characters and setting for my new paranormal romance podcast and eBooks, Sexy Stories - The Manor. Check out today's post: Y is for Yuki-onna

AtoZChallenge Master List

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YphbP47JyH_FuGPIIrFuJfAQiBBzacEkM7iBnq6DGDA/edit?usp=sharing
Click here to see all the other wonderful bloggers taking part.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.