Monday 13 January 2020

New Blog Layout!


New Blog Layout!

So I decided it was finally time for a change and I have a lovely new blog layout. It's still a 3 col one, but it has a new header and I've changed up some of the widgets in the sidebars too.

If you're on mobile I think the only difference you'll see is the header because, for some reason, Blogger sees fit not to include all the sidebars at the bottom in the mobile layout. I'm guessing it's because half the gadgets don't actually work on mobile. For example my blog topics page that uses a gadget doesn't show anything on mobile, so I have had to create a manual one for mobile users. 

Most frustrating!

I've gone for a brighter choice of colours, or rather grey scale with a hint of browns - so it's easy on the eyes, but feels a bit more upbeat.

I have a new header banner which makes me happy too :). The background image is by Pereanu Sebastian on Unsplash, which is also the background for the featured image in this post.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the new layout as much as I do.

๐Ÿ’–Best wishes to all ๐Ÿ’–

1 comment:

  1. I will have to look tomorrow when I am on my computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.