No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 227g peanut butter
- 227g butter
- 400g (1 pack) digestive biscuits
- 150g caster sugar
- 300g dark chocolate (or a mixture of milk and dark if you prefer - go with your taste)
- 4 Tbsp peanut butter
- In a heavy base saucepan melt the peanut butter and butter over a low heat.
- Crumb the digestive biscuits either in a food mixer or in a bag with a rolling pin.
- Mix the caster sugar through the biscuit crumb.
- Add the melted peanut butter and butter and combine well.
- Press into a 9''x13'' greased pan (I used a throw away tin foil tray and it worked really well).
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave (or on the hob).
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the biscuit base and chill in the fridge for at least 1hr.
These are very rich so I cut them into little squares. They taste a bit like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, but with more bite to them because of the biscuit base. I just gave what was left over to the guys that work in the place next to our house because we couldn't eat it all :).