They are based on this recipe for Raspberry and Custard Bites with two major changes - no raspberry and added banana :).
Time to make ~20mins (inc cooling time) - very easy and great for children to make. Just be warned the biscuit crumbs go everywhere.
- 3 standard packets custard cream biscuits (600g/21oz/2.5cups once crumbed/~54 biscuits) (you could use any hard plain biscuit/cookie and just throw in a little vanilla to give it a custardy taste if you can't get custard creams)
- 2 packets marshmallows (400g/14oz) (sorry, no idea how to convert marshmallows to cups)
- 40g/1.5oz/2.8tblsp butter
- 1 packet of banana pudding mix (59g/2oz/ 1/4cup) (I used Angel Delight because I happen to love their banana flavour)
- Put the custard creams in a food processor and blitz until fine, add the banana pudding powder and blitz again for a second to mix.
- Take a small shallow tray (11x7x1inch is the size I used) - if using a metal baking tray line it with grease proof paper, if using ceramic you don't have to line it but it makes it easier to get out if you do.
- Put the marshmallows and butter in a microwave proof dish and microwave on full power for between 1.30 and 2 mins.
- Pour the biscuit crumbs into the melted marshmallow mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Push into your tray until flat (you can use a rolling pin with some grease proof paper over the top of the mixture to flatten things down).
- Put in the fridge for about ten mins until solid.
- Turn out onto a board and peel off the grease proof, then cut into bite size pieces (I tend to get about 40ish out of the recipe).
- Eat ;)