Wednesday 1 April 2020

AtoZ2020 - A is for Attack - Vampire Drabbles - #AtoZChallenge

Tasha's Thinkings - Vampire Drabbles - AtoZChallenge 2020 - A

AtoZChallenge 2020 - Vampire Drabbles


Hello and welcome to my first AtoZ post for 2020. This year I decided to go for a simple theme of vampire drabbles, each one inspired by a vampiric kind of word starting with the letter of the day. I very much hope you enjoy them.


A is for Attack


I am a picky eater. I have specific requirements and it always takes me a long time to decide what to consume.

For the last five minutes I have been watching a middle-aged woman berate an employee because his shop does not carry the brand of toothpaste she was looking for. It costs a person nothing to be civil and polite. To attack another for something that is clearly not their fault is unforgivable.

I refuse to listen to more and wait outside in the dark car park. As I sink my fangs into the rude woman's neck, I smile.

Thank you so much for visiting - drop your comments and links below - I try and visit back everyone I can.

Q. Have you come across people you wish you could sink your fangs into? I know I have - I just do not understand how they think treating someone else so poorly is acceptable.

This year I am also taking part as my alter ego Virginia Waytes - all about the characters and setting for my new paranormal romance podcast and eBooks, Sexy Stories - The Manor. Check out today's post: A is for All About

 AtoZChallenge Master List

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YphbP47JyH_FuGPIIrFuJfAQiBBzacEkM7iBnq6DGDA/edit?usp=sharing
Click here to see all the other wonderful bloggers taking part.

33 comments:

  1. Really love that twist.
    I agree. It costs us nothing to be civil.

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Living the Twenties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish everyone would just figure that out, yet, it seems, so many don't. It makes me sad sometimes, but then I go watch cat videos and see there is good in the world. 💖

      Delete
  2. Oh, definitely. I love a vampire with empathy, but I am not sure if that person doesn't qualify as junk food...

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you could have a point there 😂

      Delete
  3. Bloody story ;))

    Feel free to join the A to Z Challengers Linky Party:
    AtoZ Linky party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tends to be the way with vampires 😂 Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete
  4. Well deserved I say! I like the fact the rude woman was looking for toothpaste - a great connection with the vampire.

    My A-Z tale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😂 I had a bit of fun with this one.

      Delete
  5. Was the rude lady worth for the dinner? Did it satiate the vampire, i wonder!
    Great start to A to Z.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and appreciating my efforts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure she was very tasty 😂. Thank you so much for dropping by.

      Delete
  6. I can think of several people I would like a vampire to bite. Except then they become vampires too, right?
    https://findingeliza.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All depends on your vampire lore 😉😂 - they could just be done away with.

      Delete
  7. I love vampire fiction, and yours seems like my favourite kind - dark and broody, without being totally evil! :D Excellent drabble, and I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - sometimes I like my vampires evil, sometimes I like them not ... mainly I just like vampires 😂

      Delete
  8. I always thought rude people would have leave a bad taste in my mouth. Fun post!

    ~Mary
    Jingle Jangle Jungle - #AtoZChallenge: A
    #AtoZChallenge: Abby's Promise by Rebekah Dodson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😂😂😂😂 Thank you💖 Ah, puns, food for the soul.

      Delete
  9. Yep! Some people behave in such an unacceptable manner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish leading by example would change these kinds of people, but it is sad that it rarely does. Thank you for dropping by. 💖

      Delete
  10. Haha, havent we all come across such people!
    sigh. Anyways
    Happy Blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, although I blame watching too many 'IDontWorkHereLady' vids on Youtube for this one 😂. Happy blogging to you too - thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  11. I really like your theme for the A to Z challenge! I do like all things weird and spooky - like vampires! Looking forward to your upcoming posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - weird and spooky is where we're at 😂.

      Delete
  12. Haha, totally approve of this particular brand of pickiness! Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There have been a few, believe me... good start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people just set a person's fangs on edge 😂 Thank you for dropping by.

      Delete
  14. You're doing this on TWO blogs! That's dedication. And congrats on your 1000th post!
    https://denapawling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I wanted to do it on my new blog, but I couldn't leave this one out, it wouldn't have been right - and I do love writing drabbles 😂 Thank you 💖

      Delete
  15. Vigilante Vampire! I love it! If somebody's got to get got, why not one who leaves the world a better place when gone...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Improve the gene pool - always a good way to go.😂

      Delete
  16. The instant karma aspect of your drabble is so satisfying. You don't often think of vampires making the world a better place one victim at a time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Indeed, it takes nothing to be polite ;)

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.