Friday 12 October 2018

The Horror of Shakespeare #12 - The Is Nothing Either Good or Bad

A fountain pen with italic writing in the background. Over the top are the words The Horror of Shakespeare and the quote 'The is Nothing Either Good or Bad'

Every day in October I will be posting a horror/paranormal drabble (100 word story) inspired by a Shakespeare Quote. 
Ghosts! Ghosts I say... yep, today it a haunted little tale. I hope you enjoy it.

The Is Nothing Either Good or Bad


I wish I could say the good go to heaven and the bad are punished, or rehabilitated, or something, but I'm stuck haunting my old office, so I have no idea. A filing box fell on me from a top shelf. Ridiculous I know.

There was a bright light and everything, but I was too confused to go. By the time I realised what was happening the light was gone.

Haunting can be fun though. I have Ralph from purchasing convinced I'm a demon come for his soul. That'll teach him to sexually harass his co-workers. Take that Mr Handsy.

If anyone would like to join in, please do!

2 comments:

  1. “Be not afraid of greatness: Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some boxes save them for greater tasks.”

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.