Wednesday 7 December 2016

Advent7 - Harry Is Confused (Harry Potter, Harry/Draco, PG) #Fanfiction


Welcome to day 7 of Advent and my drabble today continues the story. Click here to see the other part.

Drabble, n - story of exactly 100 words

Revelations in a Broom Cupboard pt 7

Harry Is Confused (Advent Drabble 7)

Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Harry/Draco
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Warnings: canon compliant only to Deathly Hallows, EWE
Author's Notes: Thanks to Soph for the beta.

"Oh, okay," Harry said as his heart broke in a way it hadn't done since he and Ginny realised what they had would be forever tainted by all the tragedy that had happened at the same time. "I'll just go then."

"What? Why?"

"Draco," he said, "I can't do this anymore. I can't pretend that we're nothing to each other."

"And I didn't say you had to."

"But..."

"What I meant was, I can't subject Astoria to the gossip. I didn't say we had to end it."

Harry was confused.


"If we do this, it will have to be official."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.