Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Cover Reveal: Dead Before Dawn (The Vampire Curse) #WriterlyWednesdays 39


Greetings and welcome to Writerly Wednesday 39. Thank you so much for dropping by. Today I am excited to reveal the new cover for my latest vampire novel: "Dead Before Dawn: The Vampire Curse".

This one is going to be serialised, for free, on Wattpad very soon. I'm editing like a mad thing at the moment.


Drop me a comment with your username and I will make sure to follow you.
For those who don't know, Wattpad is a free website with lots of wonderful stories to read. It also has apps for many, many devices. You can log in with your Facebook, your G+ or with email and password. It takes only a second to create an account - then you can follow authors and receive updates when they post new chapters.
The book is a gay, polyamory, vampire romance set in the modern world. The lead character is called Max ... and that's all I'm going to tell you at the moment :).

So are you ready for the cover reveal?

Drum roll please ...


 (if you're wondering about the size - that's the recommended size for Wattpad :))

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover! I like the font for Dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's Bastarda-K with a little tweak on the second D so that it's easier to read. (http://www.dafont.com/bastarda-k.font)

      Delete
  2. That is indeed a snazzy cover. Nice colour palette.

    I've never gotten into Wattpad. Have you release material there before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope this is the first time (apart from uploading a free book when I first opened the account and doing it all wrong :)) - it's an experiment. Some people seem to love it over there, others hate it, so I thought I would give it a go.

      This seems to be a good place to start:
      https://www.wattpad.com/40619693-cracking-the-wattpad-code-insider-secrets-the-pros

      Delete
  3. Ooh! I love the the title. Super exciting times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cover! I also love the font for Dead. Good luck with the serialization on Wattpad! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I wanted a font that said paranormal and was pretty, but still legible.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.