Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Looking For Book People to Host - #WriterlyWednesdays


I am out of lovely people to host for Writerly Wednesdays and would absolutely love some more. Anything writerly fits the bill. If you have a post within you that is anything to do with writing in any shape or form, I am looking for you.
Wittegen Press
$3.29 | £2.19
Amazon | Other
  • Bloggers
    If you post about anything to do with writing/books/authors, I would love to host a guest post, or an interview, or anything else writerly you can think of.
  • Authors
    Have a book to share? Bursting to write a post about an aspect of writing or publishing? Organising a blog tour? I'd love to host you.
    All I ask is that the post not only be an advert for your book - it can include that with all the blurb and cover and links, but I would appreciate it if it had just a little more. A paragraph on why you wrote it, for example, or anything else relevant.
  • Cover Artists
    Want to showcase your work? Maybe talk about an aspect of the techniques you use? I'd love to host you too.
  • Editors
    Have any words of wisdom on how to prepare a manuscript for editing? Want to showcase what you do? I'm all ears
  • Anyone else
    Have a post about writing/publishing/authors/reviews? Feel free to talk to me.
If you would like a guest spot, please, fill in the form below and I will get back to you a.s.a.p.. None of your details in the form will be used for any purposes other than to contact you about the blog post.
  • Every post will have an "author" section to link back to your own spaces on the web. I usually include an photo or logo, a bio and links such as blog, twitter, facebook etc, but it's all negotiable. 
  • Authors, I'm happy to add a book promotion section as well, even if you are planning a post that has nothing to do with any of your actual books :).
  • I like to have a banner at the top of every post to make them Facebook and G+ sharing friendly and if you don't have one of your own, I'm happy to put one together.
  • I share all posts on G+, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
  • If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, either in the comments or using the contact form in the left side bar (3rd section from the top).
  • If you would like to see other guest posts on this blog, please check out the Writerly Wednesdays tag.
Many thanks for your interest.



Authors - win a month's stay in a castle for NaNoWriMo 2016 via Derek Murphy (book designer and author).


(occasionally you see a page not found, but wait a second and it will redirect you to the right place - I think sometimes the server is overloaded)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the search. I will probably take you up on this at some point in the future, maybe for the next book release (assuming you're still looking). :)

    And that castle contest is crazy! How cool would that be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I am always looking. The form is linked from the menu at the top too, so feel free to fill it in whenever :).

      I know, isn't it. A castle for a whole month. I just keep thinking - it better have wifi :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.