Friday 27 November 2015

I did it - woohoo! 50K FTW


Sorry, no Fan Friday today because I'm too busy crowing :) I finished NaNoWriMo today after I hit 50K on my Harry Potter fanfic, Defence, Pretence, Offence.

Well, technically I hit 100K because I had 50K before I started, and I still have more to write, in fact a lot more, but I still won NaNoWriMo :).

I honestly have no idea how long it's going to be in the end. I have 46 chapters at the moment, but I'm not sure if it will grow any more of if some will be combined. Only five of those chapters are still complete outlines, with nothing to pad them out, so I'm doing quite well. I just have the really tricky bits to finish up - the stuff I have to do some serious research for and the sex scenes :).

Coming Soon

7 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha - well done ... a relief - enjoy the weekend .. it's nice and sunny here .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 50/100k. Sure that you find the right ending. Good luck on the rest of the adventuring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.