Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Saturday, 14 November 2015





Images from Tumblr
My thoughts and prayers to Paris and all those who suffer under terrorist attacks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Natash ... I'd heard about the colour remembrance for Paris - just dreadful - but it's good to see the photos. Thanks - so so sad ... Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the terror it awful, I hope the world finds a solution soon. My heart goes out to all those who have lost someone or been injured.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.