So I meant to do this yesterday since we were halfway through, but, with beautifully ironic timing the widget we use on our Wittegen Press blog to allow people to subscribe to our newsletter on MailChimp blew up on the very day we were actually talking about the mailing list on the blog. M is for Mailing List is over here at Wittegen Press, if you'd like to see it :) I therefore spent yesterday trying to figure out what had broken and then switching 26 posts, 1 page and the widgets on the site to a new plugin.
AtoZChallenge Sites I Am Visiting Every Day
I record all the sites I visit and who visits me in a spreadsheet so I can keep track. I'm actually visiting over 50 sites every day, but here are a few I've visited almost every day and think everyone should check out. That's not to say there aren't other wonderful ones as well, but I had to make some choices and here are my top 10 :)
- Zalka Csenge Virág @ The Multicolored Diary (MY) - Epic stories is the theme and the posts are absolutely wonderful. and I'm cheating and counting this in the same entry because it's the same blogger :) MopDog - Hungarian weirdness - 26 ways to Die in Medieval Hungary - absolutely fascinating. The one about dying from ear ache is my fav so far.
- S. L. Hennessy @ Pensuasion - Daily movie smackdowns - pick your favourite :)
- Sara C. Snider - Great short fantasy stories with a theme of tree names - quick, enchanting, individual reads.
- Elle @ Erratic Project Junkie (CR) - great craft project with detailed instructions
- CollectInTexas Gal - great posts with lots of brilliant pictures about growing up in the 50s and 60s - very funny in places
- Jeremy @ Hollywood Nuts - Disney, who doesn't love Disney?
- Patricia Lynne (WR) - flash fiction written every day against a chosen word.
- Alex Hurst | A Fantasy Author in Kyoto - absolutely beautiful photos and descriptions of living in Japan
- Chrys Fey - Write with Fey (WR) - Disasters - natural one, man made ones - everything about distasters
- Samantha Bryant-Balancing Act - Samantha is talking about her new book Going Through the Change: A Menopausal Superhero Novel and how she came to write it. It sounds like an awesome book.
So there you have it, some of the wonderful blogs I have been visiting this month in no particular order. I look forward to finding more as the challenge goes on as well as continuing to visit all of those I am enjoying.
Do you have any favourite blogs in the AtoZ you think I should visit? Please tell me about them in the comments.
I have two other blogs that I share with my twin Sophie in the AtoZ as well, so I'm going to plug them too :)