Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Tuesday, 18 March 2014

Resources for Writers and Designers - compiled for TLWLexicon

Soph and I did a couple of panels at TLWLexicon this last weekend focused on Selfpublishing, and we put together several pages of resources and information. I thought I'd put together a post with links to them all so they are easy to find if you have missed them:

On the Wittegen Press Website:
On this blog:
They are also all linked in my tabs above, but I wanted to point them out as well.


5 comments:

  1. Lots of good information here that I'm sure many people will find very useful. Thanks!

    MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    Writing Tips
    Effectively Human
    Lots of Crochet Stitches


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for dropping by. I hope it can help people who are new to all this because I know how lost I felt when I first started :).

      Delete
    2. Boy, that sounds like me. I can't seem to get over my fears. I worry about starting a blog, like no one will look or if they do they won't come back. I want to find interesting topics, be original. I will be reading this article in full! Thanks

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.