Friday 16 August 2013

Fanfic: Something (Part 3 of the Sacrifice Arc), Teen Wolf, Sterek, PG13

Title: Something (Part 3 of the Sacrifice Arc)
Author: Beren
Fandom: Teen Wolf
Pairing: Sterek, Scott/Allison/Isaac hints
Rating: PG13
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by Jeff Davis et al. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Warnings: spoilers for s3
Summary: Stiles wakes up after his ordeal and has to deal with what he did and everything that has happened since. Not even Deaton has an explanation. Then things get weirder.
Author's Notes: Yep, officially addicted to Teen Wolf, this cements it. I don't know if I got the layout of the Stilinski kitchen right, I don't even know if we know it because I couldn't find any info when I Googled, so please forgive me if it's wrong. I'm also making up bits of Derek's loft we haven't seen because there has to be amenities somewhere. Thanks to Soph for the gramma and typo check (still trying to pimp her into the fandom ;))
Word Count: 7,441
Links to fic: LJ | DW | AO3

1 comment:

  1. So glad I found this! I love Teen Wolf, and Derek and Stiles are my two favorite characters. I'm not sure I'm as invested in the whole Sterek thing as some fans, but I do like a touch of Sterek now and then. :)

    KristenHead's blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.