Monday 22 July 2013

Blogger Book Fair - And we're off :)

So today starts the Blogger Book Fair, Yay!

For the next five days there will be interesting articles on this blog from some lovely guest authors, a competition to win a book bundle from Wittegen Press and some rambling from me.

The Book Fair is a chance for authors and bloggers to get together and talk about everything, including their books. It has been organised by the wonderful Kayla Curry and her organisational skills are just amazing.

So on my blog today you will find:

The Wittegen Press Blogger Book Fair eBook Giveaway - the giveaway will be running for all five days of the BBF

Horror Writing - Or Writing About Happy Families In Fiction by Eileen Sharp

The Twin Perils of Writing - Sophie's PoV

I am being hosted on some other wonderful blogs as well and my posts are here:

The Twin Perils of Writing - Tasha's PoV - this is the sister post of Soph's post linked above over on her blog Sophie's Thoughts and Fumbles

The Joys of Freebie Titles over at Drakosden

Also, just because I wish I had been at Comic Con the past weekend, have a pretty picture of Tom Hiddleston cosplaying Loki at the Marvel panel :D.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.