Sunday 23 June 2013

Fanfic: The Loco of Loki (Avengers 2012, Iron Man, Thor) (Tony/Pepper/Loki) NC17/18

Title: The Loco of Loki
Author: Beren (that's me, Tasha, in my fanfic guise :))
Fandom: Avengers 2012, Iron Man, Thor
Pairing: Tony/Pepper/Loki
Rating: NC17/18
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by Marvel et al. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Warnings: SPOILERS for Iron Man 3, vampires
Summary: Tony gets an unexpected visit from Loki when the demi-god is supposed to be safely locked up in Asgard. The thing is he's pretty sure Loki didn't have fangs last time they met.
Author's Notes: I know Marvel has canonical vampires, but I don't read the comics and there haven't been any in the movie-verse so I'm just running with whatever I fancy :). Also, I started writing this before the teaser trailer for Thor 2 came out, so it mostly doesn't gel with that. Thanks to Soph for the beta.
Links to parts: (no login required at any of the sites)
LiveJournal : Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
or
DreamWidth : Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
or
at AO3 (Archive of Our Own)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.