Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Oh, my first spam.

I feel as if my blog is growing up, I've had my first spam comments. *clutches heart in a dramatic gesture*

FYI I've just turned off anon commenting. The blog allows Open ID etc, so you don't have to be a member of Blogger, but you do have to offer some form of identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.