Wednesday 6 March 2013

Giant nerd! :)


Well I have been struggling to write over the last two days and have resorted to doing other tasks when that failed, but I feel the muse coming back this morning - yay! :) On the bright side I did get some stuff done that needed doing ::g::.

I have also come to the conclusion that I am a total nerd because I was watching Bones last night and it was about comedians. The joke that made me laugh out loud was this one:

Is it just me or is a circle totally pointless.

And not just once, oh no, I laughed every time someone said it.

Then again I do also find this joke funny:

What do you call a fish with no eyes.

Fsh

So there is no accounting for my taste. I love geek jokes and stupid jokes apparently.

Talking of jokes I am also reading a great book, it's called Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore. It is hilarious and touching and simply brilliant, especially if you know something about the gospels. I have nearly finished it and will do a full review when I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.