Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Friday, 15 February 2013

So about these Blog Hop things ...

I really enjoyed the Vampire Bite Blog Hop yesterday, so I signed up for another one, which is a wee big bigger. It's called the A to Z Challenge and it's a little bit crazy. The idea is that for every day in April that is not a Sunday I will make a post and each day is letter themed. Soph's also signed us up with Fantasy Boys XXX because she's mental like that! ;)


The Schedule
April
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
01
A
02
B
03
C
04
D
05
E
06
F
07
/
08
G
09
H
10
I
11
J
12
K
13
L
14
/
15
M
16
N
17
O
18
P
19
Q
20
R
21
/
22
S
23
T
24
U
25
V
26
W
27
X
28
/
29
Y
30
Z

So yes, time to write some blog posts I suppose and get them all scheduled up in time for April.

7 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about doing this one, too! I love the idea. I see a lot of people with neat themes for it (like a lady who did 50 word poems). I keep thinking I should come up with a cool theme like that for the whole month, but I think I'm limiting myself too much. The alphabet seems theme enough :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me too, I just sat and randomly picked things - I've decided on my post topics and they range from actors to fiction and lots of things in between :).

      Delete
  2. The A to Z challenge is a bit mad, but a lot of fun, a great exercise in self-discipline, and the best way I know to network with other bloggers. Welcome aboard! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm really looking forward to it. I enjoy "a bit mad" ::g::

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your calendar! Helps to know what to post when.

    Very glad you are on board with this. I have done the A to Z a couple of years now and it's been a blast.

    Plus it has let me know about your books and THAT is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a very visual brain, and I saw the cool desk top on the A to Z site, but I wanted something editable, so I just threw together a table :). This way I can't forget!

      It's good to hear how other people have enjoyed the AtoZ enough to come back to it :).

      Thank you.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.