Thursday 8 November 2012

Nanowrimo - again

Yes, I've pinched this idea from my sister :). It actually seems to help to talk about Nano.

Still in the chaos stage today, jumping all over the place, but I was putting in more detail. I wrote a few sewing together scenes and some additions to other scenes which give them  more depth and substance. However, I'm very much still making it up as I go along and I still don't have a clue who the bad guys really are.

They now have an identity of sorts, as in they have been mentioned, but they lack substance or named characters. I also don't know how they link with the other characters I have created so far even though I know their most heinous crimes. It shouldn't take long now before my brain gives me the details. At the moment I basically have this in my head:


Favourite scene I wrote today has to be the one where Alexander got to be snarky at Charlie. Of course I always enjoy scenes were Alexander gets to be snarky :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.