Tuesday 8 March 2022

AtoZ 2022 Challenge Theme Reveal

#AtoZChallenge 2022 Theme Reveal

AtoZ 2022 Challenge Theme Reveal

There always seem to be such a long time after the AtoZ Challenge until the new year and then it creeps up so quickly! I know I am a day late, sorry - things happened yesterday while I was preparing the post. Welcome fellow AtoZers and also those who have no idea what I am talking about.

For those not in the know - the AtoZ Challenge runs every April. The challenge is to post every day in April except for Sundays, which is 26 posts, and each day is inspired by a letter of the alphabet. Day 1 = A, Day 2 = B etc.

My theme this year is:

YouTube - What They Don't Tell You

Last October I started my narrated fiction YouTube Channel - Tales with Tasha, which I am slowly growing. I am by no means an expert in YouTube, but I have been learning many things as I go along. I would like to share what I have learned, as well as some of the story content from my channel for pure entertainment purposes.

Lots of the things I have learned for YouTube also apply to other forms of social media, so there should be something for everyone.

Latest long story - Flawed Design: Alien Is as Alien Does :


#AtoZChallenge 2022 alternative badge

Check out all the other Theme Reveals here.


Check Out My Fiction YouTube Channel

Tales with Tasha - YouTube

Each week we have a theme and so there will be something for all tastes.
  • 🎤Micro stories as YouTube Shorts Monday - Thursday - for fun quick viewing
  • 🕮A longer story every Friday - for story time, over coffee or before going to bed

Tasha's Social Media


📚Join My Newsletter📚


Receive 2 FREE eBooks just for signing up and a free short story on the first Friday of every month on Free Fiction Friday.


Two books covers - one with a woman firing guns above the title "Assassin's Blood" the other with a woman screaming and glowing with the title "Curse of a Banshee"

List hosted on MailChimp, information will only be used for Newsletter contact, and we do not send spam.

8 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. I look forward to learning from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I look forward to seeing what everyone else is up to this year too.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to the challenge!
    That is a cool topic, can't wait to learn more :)
    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am looking forward to it and am determined to get ahead, rather than desperately trying to write my posts as I get to the end of the month 😂. Can't wait to see what everyone else produces too.

      Delete
  3. About using YouTube. I have interest. I also have an active channel. Look forward to your posts.

    Theme revealed. A to Z - Activities, Competencies, Education and Training of Engineering Supervisors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that sounds so very interesting!
    I know next to nothign abotu YouTube, and I feel I shoudl know a lot more. So I'll be happy to follow you along :-)

    Happy to see you on the challenge once more.

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Theme Reveal - Enter the New Woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. 😊 I hope I can share a few things I have learned, even if I am still in the beginning phase. Am looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes up with this year.
      I must get round to visiting all the other theme reveals, but let's just say it's been a bit of a week and leave it at that.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.