Saturday 23 October 2021

Tales with Tasha - New YouTube Channel is Live! Lots of lovely fic...

Tales with Tasha - New YouTube Channel - book, eBook and background of open books.

Tales with Tasha
New YouTube Channel Is Live!

It's finally time! I've had to put the launch off twice because of other things coming up, but it is finally ready to go. Drumroll please ...

Drumroll

πŸ’–My new narrated fiction YouTube channel, Tales with Tasha is live.πŸ’–

Tales with Tasha - book, ebook with open book background

Timetable

We are starting today (Sat 23rd Oct) with a countdown of micro-fiction to the official launch, this Friday, 29th October. Every day there will be a new horror based short in honour of Halloween, building up to a longer, ghostly tale on launch day.

  • Saturday - Creepy Horror (micro drabble)
  • Sunday - Comedy Horror (micro drabble)
  • Monday - Werewolf (comedy) Horror (micro drabble)
  • Tuesday - Evil Twin Horror (micro drabble)
  • Wednesday - Monster Horror (micro drabble)
  • Thursday - Zombie Horror (micro drabble)
  • FRIDAY launch - Ghostly Horror (short story)
Please come on over and subscribe so you never miss a story. There will be vampires, romance, fantasy, sci-fi and paranormal - all the genres you would expect from me.
And if you enjoy a story, please give is a thumbs up, it really helps the algorithm - thank you πŸ’œ. Even better, leave a comment.

Every week from now on there will be 5 vids:
  • 4 micro fiction shorts (100 words) Mon-Thurs
  • 1 longer story episode (between 2k-4k words) Friday

Format


You get the dubious honour of seeing me in the flesh. All the micro fic are done with the YouTube shorts app on my phone, so it's just me and the camera. For the longer fic, you will also have to put up with me at the beginning and the end so much for that plan - I'm going full audio to begin with because my camera style is terrible, but the actual fic part is me narrating with page animation so the words are on the screen for those who want to be able to see them too.

Bow down before my Adobe After Effects skills! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ’–

I don't know about you, but sometimes when I am listening to a story, being able to follow along on the screen helps me take it in. Hence my choice. It also means I don't have to worry about what I look like when trying to read thousands of words πŸ˜‰.


This Week & Beyond


As I mentioned above this week's genre is horror in honour of Halloween, but next week it is dragons and magic, and you'll have to wait to find out what is the week after that. So there will be a lot of variety to keep everyone entertained. It's YouTube, so none of  my naughtier fiction will be on the channel because I don't want to be banned πŸ˜‰, but the fics will range from suitable for all to teen.


πŸ“šJoin My NewsletterπŸ“š


Receive 2 FREE eBooks just for signing up and a free short story on the first Friday of every month on Free Fiction Friday.


Two books covers - one with a woman firing guns above the title "Assassin's Blood" the other with a woman screaming and glowing with the title "Curse of a Banshee"

List hosted on MailChimp, information will only be used for Newsletter contact, and we do not send spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.