Wednesday 7 April 2021

Writers & Writing - #WordSearch Fun! #1

Says Writings & Writing Word Search over a word search fading into the white background.

Writers & Writing - Word Search Fun!

I have recently rediscovered my love for words searches. They combine my love of words with my need to solve things. Imagine my joy when I discovered there are lovely people like MyWordSeach.com who provide a service to allow people like me to not only create their own word searches, but also embed them into blog posts to allow them to be played online with a device of choice.

Hands up who loves words too?

For word search #1 I had to choose the topic closest to many of our hearts, writers and writing. This one isn't too complicated - 25 words and a big grid to break us all in gently.

Writers and Writing word search with a grid of letters to the left and the list of words to the right.

Options for Solving

  1. Click the button below to solve online.
  2. For old school print out and solve with a pen - click here for the PDF to download and print.
Drop me a comment and let me know if you enjoyed the word search and if you would like to see more. Was it about the right level? Too easy, too hard? Any other topics you would enjoy seeing used to inspire the words?

Check back often for more fun puzzles, competitions and other exciting content.

~*~

~*~

Solution

For those who would like to check their answers or who can't find that last word, here is the solution.

Click here to open the solution to this puzzle in a new window.


Check out my books

My books are available from all the major eBook sellers, with some novels and anthologies also available in paperback from Amazon. Several of my short stories are free, so pick a couple up to check out my writing and then come back for the other books in the series ๐Ÿ˜‰. Thank you.

I lean towards the speculative fiction end of the spectrum, so fantasy (paranormal, contemporary & epic), science fiction, and horror, often with a side of romance, many featuring LGBTQ+ characters.

Amazon Kindle Smashwords Apple Books Kobo Nook Google Play  

If you enjoy spicier stories I also have an alter ego Virginia for the podcast and ebooks of The Manor - a paranormal romance and adventure series - VirginiaWaytes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.