Thursday 23 April 2020

AtoZ2020 - T is for Thirst - Vampire Drabbles - #AtoZChallenge

Tasha's Thinkings - Vampire Drabbles - AtoZChallenge 2020 - T

AtoZChallenge 2020 - Vampire Drabbles

Good morning my friends, I hope you are safe and well. Welcome to my blog for another vampire drabble this AtoZChallenge. A drabble is a story of exactly 100 words and I am inspired by vampires this year. Enjoy!

T is for Thirst


Ah, the joys of lockdown; my girlfriend is beginning to look delicious.

Of course, she knows I'm a vampire, but I've never explained exactly how I deal with my condition. She thinks I get transfusions from the family physician. Actually, I go out, find someone malleable but strong, and take a quick drink.

There are plenty of idiots out there breaking the lockdown, but I can't risk it. There's no way I can be infected, but something I touch could bring it into the house.

We may have talk about her becoming a vampire a little earlier than I expected.

Thank you so much for visiting - drop your comments and links below - I try and visit back everyone I can.

Q. It there anything you are craving while in lockdown that you just can't get?

I'm really lucky, we have not run short of anything significant. My only craving is for chocolate, and we have plenty of that.

This year I am also taking part as my alter ego Virginia Waytes - all about the characters and setting for my new paranormal romance podcast and eBooks, Sexy Stories - The Manor. Check out today's post: T is for Tom

My apologies, I realise I forgot to attach this part to my last couple of days posts.

 AtoZChallenge Master List

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YphbP47JyH_FuGPIIrFuJfAQiBBzacEkM7iBnq6DGDA/edit?usp=sharing
Click here to see all the other wonderful bloggers taking part.

9 comments:

  1. LOL, lockdown vampire. I miss bubble tea. Not quite the same as blood, but definitely a comfort drink...

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun strory ;) I have plenty of chocolate at home too, so nothing I can miss ;))

    T is for Taupe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor Vampires, they are suffering too because of Corona...hehehe! You made it so realistic Tasha.
    I am missing fresh air, my freedom to walk down the market street that is full of vegetables and fresh fruits stalls. The hustle and bustle, the hubbub there is almost therapeutic, if you think the riot of colors (of fresh fruits and vegetables) is not sufficient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, time for "the talk"! - that's hilarious. I'm happy to report my chocolate stash is in good shape - although if I keep eating it at my current speed, I won't be. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes time to have that talk. Then she won't have to worry about the virus either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the logistics of being a vampire who has a non-vampire romantic partner. Such a nuisance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, i like this! A vampire following lockdown norms!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right in the moment, is it? I love that this vampare story is set in our very time.

    @JazzFeathers
    The Old Shelter - Living the Twenties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.