Saturday 11 April 2020

AtoZ2020 - J is for Juvenile - Vampire Drabbles - #AtoZChallenge

Tasha's Thinkings - Vampire Drabbles - AtoZChallenge 2020 - J

AtoZChallenge 2020 - Vampire Drabbles

Greetings all, and welcome to J day. I hope you are all safe and enjoying the AtoZ so far. This year I am writing vampire drabbles for every day - those are 100 word stories. Enjoy ðŸ’–.

J is for Juvenile


Angelina walked slowly up the stairs. The sun had gone down an hour ago, but she always wanted to look her best. Damian always told her she could put on sweatpants and men would still fall at her feet, but she liked to look elegant. Vampires had a reputation after all. Her brother had probably already run off looking like a complete nerd.

She pushed open the door into the main house. On instinct she moved with vampire speed. Water splashed behind her as a bucket tumbled down and rolled across the floor.

"Juvenile tricks," she snarled.

Damian would pay.

Thank you so much for visiting - drop your comments and links below - I try and visit back everyone I can.

Q. Do you have anyone that like to play juvenile tricks on everyone? Have they ever got their comeuppance?

This year I am also taking part as my alter ego Virginia Waytes - all about the characters and setting for my new paranormal romance podcast and eBooks, Sexy Stories - The Manor. Check out today's post: J is for Joshua

 AtoZChallenge Master List

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YphbP47JyH_FuGPIIrFuJfAQiBBzacEkM7iBnq6DGDA/edit?usp=sharing
Click here to see all the other wonderful bloggers taking part.

6 comments:

  1. Haha, vampires in sweatpants :D Unless being immortal also gives you the magical ability to not be uncomfortable in heels and fancy underwear, I'd stick with inside clothes too...

    The Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their super speed can save them from everything ;) I would never have done such a thing, I was a very wise little girl 🤭
    J is for Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit I'm infamous for playing childish tricks - some of us never grow up! Watch out Damian...

    J is for ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what his punishment will be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those juvenile tricks... they always got me...

    Rebel xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vampires in sweatpants!
    Now that's an image xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.