Friday 1 February 2019

My Patreon is live! & Free Fiction Friday


My Patreon is Finally Live!


So after all my posts about the trials and tribulations of setting up my Patreon, it is finally live. I have pushed the go button.


I have my about section, my tiers and my intro vid all done and they are now there for the world to see.

It was very nerve wracking hitting launch, but I managed to make myself do it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjI6hkw6nbYNQkz6/giphy.gif
This is worse than publishing my first book - I feel like my child has just gone on stage or something!

Anyway, please go check out my Patreon - LMK what you think.
There are lots of options and thank you in advance for any pledges. 

~*~

Free Fiction Friday


It's that time of the month again as well - no, I'm not about to go all furry and grow fangs and howl at the moon, I mean it's Free Fiction Friday.
https://media.giphy.com/media/XmWGYlQ6tJHBS/giphy.gif

If you would like to know the password, simply sign up to our Newsletter:

Wittegen Press Newsletter Signup Form
No spam and your details will never be shared.


by Natasha Duncan-Drake
Genre: epic fantasy
Length: 8.8k words
Description:
Timon's home suffers under the rule of the magical, despotic Queen and her son, the Dark Prince. But Timon has power of his own and an unusual advantage: he looks almost identical to the prince. He and his friends have plans to use this and end the tyranny under which they all endure.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your Patreon up and running. Be interesting to hear how it goes for you. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Now I just have to try and get people to join up! The really hard part.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.