Sunday 7 October 2018

The Horror of Shakespeare #7 - Brevity is the soul of wit


Every day in October I will be posting a horror/paranormal drabble (100 word story) inspired by a Shakespeare Quote. 
And we've made it to Sunday! 🎃Vampires again today.

Brevity is the soul of wit

I'll let you into a secret, immortality can be so dull. You'd think, infinite time, infinite things to learn, but the human brain really likes to screw with everyone, even vampires. We mightn't be human any more, but that's the way we started.

You know how when you have a deadline you can get huge amounts done faster than you thought possible? Imagine what it would be like to never have a deadline ever again. That's immortality.

I can procrastinate for centuries.

What I need is an injection of mortality in my life. Time to find a new mortal companion.

If anyone would like to join in, please do!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.