Free Fiction Friday
Happy New Year and all that, in case this is your first visit to my blog this Jan. Hope 2018 is going well for everyone.
It's the first Friday of the month which means it's Free Fiction Friday over at Wittegen Press. January can be such a dismal month, what with all the rain and the holidays being over, so we've gone with some humour for this month's story. It also has cats, so it's a win/win :).
Free Fiction Friday is exclusively for subscribers of our newsletter, but anyone can join and it's really easy.
It is completely free to become a member and all you need is a valid email address. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and you’re done. Don't worry if you join after the 1st Friday, the password for the month will be included in the welcome email after you subscribe.
What we WILL DO for our subscribers:
- Send you an email on the 1st Friday of the month to remind you about the short story and give you the password for the month as soon as the story goes live.
- Send you information about new books, competitions and events, so you don’t miss anything.
- Give you two Free eBooks just for joining.
What we WON’T DO to our subscribers:
- Spam you with loads of random advertising.
- Reveal your email address to anyone else.
This Month's Short Story
by Natasha Duncan-Drake
Genre: humour, fantasy
Length: short story
Newsletter Subscription FormWe'll send you details of book releases, competitions and other news from our authors, BUT we WON'T spam you, or pass your details on to anyone else.
We will also give you 2 FREE ebooks just for signing up.