Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Monday, 30 January 2017

AtoZChallenge Has a Very Important Announcement Coming Up


AtoZChallenge Has a Very Important Announcement Coming Up


The AtoZChallenge is making some changes this year and they will be announcing what exactly they are on:

February 6th

 Their post about it is here: A Big Announcement Coming

So put the date in your diaries and be ready to find out what is going on this year.

Exciting stuff!!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely! Thanks for helping to get the word out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.