Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Saturday, 10 September 2016

Some Piccies of Our Kitties

I have a new instagram account: tashaddrake - which is mostly so I can post piccies of our kitties. Ruby is easier to photograph because she likes to sit of lie down and become an immovable object, but I did get a couple of Amber too :).
Amber wanting her tummy rubbed.

Amber deigning to sit still long enough for me to take a snap :)

Ruby demanding chin scritches :)

Ruby sprawled on my old office chair.

Ruby snoring :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! My cat Sally also snores. Very loudly sometimes, it's actually pretty startling. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruby's snores are quite quiet, but they are just the right frequency to get my attention - and I always think it's something else before I look round and see her :).

      Sally sounds adorable - it's amazing how much noise can come from one kitty isn't it? :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.