Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Always Seeking Creators of All Kinds for #WriterlyWednesdays


Welcome to Writerly Wednesdays this week. Today I have no indepth post since I wrote about writing yesterday as well (Trying - Sometimes the Only Way - #TipsTuesdays 33), but I am always looking for people to host for other Writerly Wednesdays - hence today's topic.

Always Seeking Creators of All Kinds for #WriterlyWednesdays


If you are a blogger, comic creator, cover artist, author or anything else to do with writerly things I would love to host you for Writerly Wednesdays. I have a few dates booked up, but there are many still available.

If you have a book, publication or event to publicise, that's awesome - all I ask is that there is some content to the post as well as the advertising. Blogger got a little funny about posts for a while and content is key to grabbing readers. For example, if you are publicising your book, either a guest post linked to the book (can be just a paragraph or two) or an author interview would be great.

I am happy to create a banner for the top of the post to make it FB and G+ friendly, if you don't already have one you would like me to use. See these posts to see what kind of thing I usually come up with.

The posts usually go live at midnight GMT on the Wednesday they are scheduled for and then in the morning I share them to my followers on Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest and G+.

Information I usually post along with the main content of the post:

About the post Author section

  • Author photo (optional - can also be a logo)
  • Author Info
  • Author links (e.g. twitter, blog etc.)

Book/Event section

  • Cover photo/event logo
  • Book/Event info
  • Book/Event links

To take part, please fill in the form below and I will get back to you about a spot. Many thanks.
N.B. if the timing is important, i.e. the post will be part of a blog hop or the like, please let me know in the comments section at the end.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.