Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Seeking Creators of All Kinds for #WriterlyWednesdays


Welcome one and all.

Seeking Creators of All Kinds for #WriterlyWednesdays


I am seeking writers and book people of all kinds to feature on Writerly Wednesdays. If you are a blogger, comic creator, cover artist, author or anything else to do with writerly things I would love to host you.

If you have a book, publication or event to publicise, that's great too - all I ask is that there is some content to the post as well as the advertising. For example, if you are publicising your book, either a guest post (can be just a paragraph or two) or an author interview would be great.

I am happy to create a banner for the top of the post to make it FB and G+ friendly, if you don't already have one you would like me to use. See these posts to see what kind of thing I usually come up with.

The posts usually go live at midnight GMT on the Wednesday they are scheduled for and then in the morning I share them to my followers on Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest and G+.

To take part, please fill in the form below and I will get back to you about a spot. Many thanks.

N.B. if the timing is important, i.e. the post will be part of a blog hop or the like, please let me know in the comments section at the end.

 

6 comments:

  1. That;s great! All the best tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting series - looking forward to seeing who you feature on Wednesdays.

    Cheers - Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, I have had some lovely guest posts before and it is always so nice to have a different perspective on the blog sometimes.

      Delete
  3. How lovely! I love learning from other authors, but visiting 100 blogs is a lot harder than just reading a series highlighting them XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hearing about other people's experiences with books and blogging is always so interesting. It's also great for finding other blogs too :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.