Wednesday 11 May 2016

Seeking Creators of All Kinds for #WriterlyWednesdays


Welcome one and all.

Seeking Creators of All Kinds for #WriterlyWednesdays


I am seeking writers and book people of all kinds to feature on Writerly Wednesdays. If you are a blogger, comic creator, cover artist, author or anything else to do with writerly things I would love to host you.

If you have a book, publication or event to publicise, that's great too - all I ask is that there is some content to the post as well as the advertising. For example, if you are publicising your book, either a guest post (can be just a paragraph or two) or an author interview would be great.

I am happy to create a banner for the top of the post to make it FB and G+ friendly, if you don't already have one you would like me to use. See these posts to see what kind of thing I usually come up with.

The posts usually go live at midnight GMT on the Wednesday they are scheduled for and then in the morning I share them to my followers on Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest and G+.

To take part, please fill in the form below and I will get back to you about a spot. Many thanks.

N.B. if the timing is important, i.e. the post will be part of a blog hop or the like, please let me know in the comments section at the end.

 

6 comments:

  1. That;s great! All the best tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an interesting series - looking forward to seeing who you feature on Wednesdays.

    Cheers - Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, I have had some lovely guest posts before and it is always so nice to have a different perspective on the blog sometimes.

      Delete
  3. How lovely! I love learning from other authors, but visiting 100 blogs is a lot harder than just reading a series highlighting them XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hearing about other people's experiences with books and blogging is always so interesting. It's also great for finding other blogs too :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.