Monday 30 March 2015

Dreams and Reality - Superheroes, Sex and Surreality - NEW eBook


Today my new book is out - Dreams and Reality. Superheroes, an alternative reality, a bisexual lead, lots of action and some steamy male/male and male/male/male sex make for an exciting and fun read.

The book already has two 5star reviews over at GoodReads.

Dreams and Reality is the long awaited second book in the Dark Reflections series which I began publishing back in 2012. Truth be told this languished 2/3rds done on my hard drive for over two and a half years because it stalled while I was writing it. I just didn't know how to make it into the book it could be. Since I didn't want to disappoint my readers I put it on a back burner and moved on to other projects.

Then, at the end of last year, I was suddenly struck by inspiration and I knew how to plot had to go. It took me a while to wrangle it into something that I could be proud of, but now it is, so I present to you my new book.

The first book in the series, Me, Myself and I, is a permanently free novelette on all the major eBook sites, so it can be downloaded anywhere. Just click the link and you will be presented with options.

However, you don't have to have read Me, Myself and I to enjoy Dreams and Reality; all the pertinent information is to be found as you read.
~*~
About the Book

Title: Dreams and Reality: Superheroes, Sex and Surreality 
Series: Dark Reflections
Author: Natasha Duncan-Drake
Word count: ~50K
Genre: Sci-fi, Fantasy, Romance, Gay, Bisexual
Published: March 30th 2015

Tristan Havering believes all the crazy things he experienced in an alternative dimension, real-world version of the superhero saga ‘Power Up’ were a dream brought on by concussion; he’s about to find out how terrifyingly wrong he is.

Four months after the steamy, narcissistic liaison he shared with Devon, the supervillain he plays in the movies, dangerous things begin spilling over into his world, and Tristan has no choice but to believe the impossible: superheroes and supervillains are real.

His only hope is Devon, mercurial and unstable, once driven completely out of his mind by his own power, but will he help Tristan a second time? Tristan has no choice but to frantically reach out and return to Devon’s crazy reality or face insanity at the whim of a power he cannot hope to control.

Buy Links

Amazon | Smashwords | Google Play | Nook | iBooks | Kobo

Chapter 1 Part 1 of Dreams and Reality read by Natasha Duncan-Drake


~*~

FREE Book Offer

If you leave an honest review for this book where you bought it I will give you the follow-on short story ‘Oh, Really?’ absolutely FREE as a thank you. Simply fill in the form below to point me at your review. None of your details will be shared or used for any other purpose than contacting you about the free book.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome story. Happy book birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I'm doing a little launch now and hoping to organise a blog hop etc a little later when it won't be competing with the AtoZ. Hopefully get some reviews before going 'look world, this is an awesome book' :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.