Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Sunday, 15 February 2015

The Avebury Legacy - Audio Chapter 1 Scene 1

So I have made a recording of the first scene of The Avebury Legacy so people can have a listen. I used Audacity and a ProSound Podcasting Mic, so I hope the quality is really nice to listen to.


Let me know what you think :) Thanks



The Avebury Legacy is also 99c (60% OFF) until 20th Feb - so get it while it's hot.

Buy Links:

Amazon | Smashwords | Google Play | B&N | iBooks | Kobo | Inktera

4 comments:

  1. That's absolutely brilliant, Tash! You're a natural. You've nailed the speed and variation in tone. It's so easy to rush it or slip into "drone mode". I've got to ask: did you do that in a single take? The Pro Sound mic and Audacity are a powerful and effective combination, but they still need a good reader to sound that good! I'm looking forward hearing more of your audio readings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). It was one sitting, but I think I ended up with about five audio lines because I made mistakes and had to go back. I love how Audacity makes it sound seamless. I just wish I could do voices so I could give the characters different accents - but I suck at that :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Jack, you do a great job narrating! And it sounds really good on my mac. I think you're on to a good thing, here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I do enjoy doing the recordings, they're fun. I try to remember what my English teacher used to tell us about public speaking. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.