Saturday 20 September 2014

My Husband is Awesome - he feeds my Loki addiction :)

I have the best husband in the world. Not only is he generally awesome, but he feeds my Loki addiction with things from eBay.

Nano-Lego Loki

This is nano-Lego (only he's from China so it isn't really Lego) Loki. He has 180 pieces and the kitkat is in there to show scale :). He arrived this morning through the post and Rob and I put him together over lunch. It was a bit tricky, let me tell you ;).

Nano-Lego Loki

He has now taken up residence on my desk under my monitor with the three other Loki figures there and I'm pretty sure Heimdal is about to have a nervous breakdown, because he's the only other figure to share the spot!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome. Your hubby did a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Loki is short... but Kit Kat short... that has to sting. Even with his helmet on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Short! Short! How dare you suggest the God of Mischief is short! Okay, so maybe he's a little small for a frost giant... ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.