Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014

Happy New Year

I hope you all have a happy, peaceful and successful 2014.

I have to admit, I didn't stay up to see in the New Year last night, Rob and I staggered to bed at about 10pm. Rob's not been well since Christmas Eve and has had a really sore throat and cough. This means he hasn't been sleeping and neither have I. Yesterday he went to the docs and was given some antibiotics which seem to be clearing up his throat beautifully already so last night we had our first good night's sleep in days. The new year is already looking up :).

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog and commenting from time to time, I hope I occasionally manage to entertain :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.