Thursday 25 July 2013

Blogger Book Fair day 4

So we have made it to day 4 of the Blogger Book Fair (click here to see the directory of everyone taking part). I hope you are all still enjoying the ride.

Today I have Allyson Lindt on my blog.

Second Chances... to Become by Allyson Lindt

And I am guest posting on Allie Jean's blogs:

The Great Things About Genre Fiction at Feeding My Lovely Addiction
The Great Things About Genre Fiction at AllieJean.net

Our Wittegen Press Giveaway Games is still open and will be for the whole BBF. You have to do things like comment and follow for lots of chances to win.

The Wittegen Press Blogger Book Fair eBook Giveaway

I'm still not above begging either :), if you like my books, please consider voting for them over at the BBF Reader's Choice Awards. Thank you.

In the Erotica Category:


In the Fantasy-New Adult Category:


In the Fantasy-Young Adult (2) category:


Of course all the posts from the first and second days are still here as well in case you missed them :)

The posts I am hosting:

Day 3: Drako's Experience

Day 2: Tentacles by Eva LeFoy

Day 1: Horror Writing - Or Writing About Happy Families In Fiction by Eileen Sharp

Day 1: The Twin Perils of Writing - Sophie's PoV

My posts guest:

Day 2: The Wonders of Romance

Day 2: Women in Publishing 

Day 1: The Twin Perils of Writing - Tasha's PoV - this is the sister post of Soph's post linked above over on her blog Sophie's Thoughts and Fumbles

Day 1: The Joys of Freebie Titles over at Drakosden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.