Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Monday, 15 July 2013

Blogger Book Fair - coming soon

From the 22nd-26th of July I will be taking part in the Blogger Book Fair, which is a group of authors and bloggers getting together and sharing their work.

It's going to be a huge heap of fun, so please check back during those days when I will be hosting these wonderful authors and they will be hosting posts from me too:

Drako - fantasy/paranormal and romance author.
Allyson Lindt - romance and erotica author.
Eileen Sharp - family friendly fantasy author.
Eva Lefoy - romance and erotica author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.