Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Today's Giveaway #24 - The Crosses We Bear

One of mine again today and it's real horror, no punches pulled in this one :)


A team bonding weekend in remote Scotland seems like hell on Earth to Lyle Jones, city boy and ad executive; little does he know how right he is. It's a bad idea to touch the crosses on the walls.

Part of The Wittegen Press Giveaway Games July 2012

Genre: Horror

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.