Welcome to my Blogger page, thank you for visiting. This is where I will share my reviews of books, movies and other things I enjoy. If you would like to see my ramblings, fanfiction and other general posts, please visit my Livejournal: beren_writes. Visit my pages to learn about me and my books.
Top set of links above are external links, second set are pages local to the blog.

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Today's Giveaway #17 - The End of The Journey Part 2 of 2

Confused and sedated, Zac Kithrall wakes up on the run and in the care of his worst enemy, Damon Wulfres. Zac is a demon-seer, he's one of the good guys: he helps stop demon-raisers from doing their worst in The Demon War that has run for centuries behind the normal world's back. Damon is a demon-raiser, the son of the most ruthless, Harold Wulfres. Yet, Zac's instincts tell him to trust Damon.
He does not know why.
Part 2 (if you missed part 1, drop us a note at publications@wittegenpress.com)
Part of the Wittegen Press Giveaway Games July 2012
Genre: Young Adult, Contemporary Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.