Thursday 26 January 2012

Rec: Fun. "We Are Young" ft Janelle Monáe

I was pointed to this song by someone in my circles on G+ and I am so glad I saw the link. It's a truly superb song and the band Fun. have an album coming out in Feb. The song is called "We Are Young" and it's brilliant. Nate (the singer) has an amazing voice and the way the chorus soars is amazing.


I like the normal version of this, but the acoustic is simply superb! I have been singing it since the first time I watched it and I may have had the vid on repeat for a while. When Fun.'s album comes out I am so buying it.

Direct link: On Youtube
This is the non-acousic version as well. Odd vid, but cool :)

Direct link: On Youtube

Their website is here: http://www.ournameisfun.com/home/
They have a couple of their other songs on there too as well as some behind the scene's stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.