Saturday 9 April 2022

H is for Hope #YouTube #AtoZChallenge

H is for Hope - YouTube - What they Don't Tell You

YouTube - What They Don't Tell You
H is for Hope

"Hope lies in dreams, in imagination, and in the courage of those who dare to make dreams into reality." – Jonas Salk

My AtoZ theme this year is my YouTube journey with my new fiction channel, and all that I have learned - plus some free fiction - scroll down to the embedded vid for that.

Never give up, never surrender! Go on, tell me what the quote is from.

YouTube is a long haul. There are videos that will tell us how to become an overnight success, but when we watch them, we find that there are lots of caveats. Usually, the first one I run into is that the content I am creating is not the kind of content that explodes instantly.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay 

However, never give up hope. If we are sharing what we love, it will show. If we learn from our mistakes, and build, we will get there.

Hope is not sitting back and wishing. Hope is having faith in our product and our commitment and pushing through the darker moments. Hope is knowing we can do it.

Here's wishing everyone hope for whatever they need it for in this bonkers world of ours.

What do you hope for?

Current YouTube Episode



New story every week day at 4pm GMT
Please subscribe to never miss a vid (it's free).


About the AtoZ Challenge

The A to Z Challenge happens every April. Bloggers from all over the world come together to post every day in April, apart from Sundays, inspired by the letters of the alpha bet. A = April 1st etc. Some of us have themes, some of us don't. Click the image below for more info and links to other participants.
#AtoZChallenge 2022 tribute badge

Check Out My Fiction YouTube Channel

Tales with Tasha - YouTube

Each week we have a theme and so there will be something for all tastes.
  • ๐ŸŽคMicro stories as YouTube Shorts Monday - Thursday - for fun quick viewing
  • ๐Ÿ•ฎA longer story every Friday - for story time, over coffee or before going to bed

Tasha's Social Media

๐Ÿ“šJoin My Newsletter๐Ÿ“š


Receive 2 FREE eBooks just for signing up and a free short story once every month on Free Fiction Friday.


Two books covers - one with a woman firing guns above the title "Assassin's Blood" the other with a woman screaming and glowing with the title "Curse of a Banshee"


List hosted on MailChimp, information will only be used for Newsletter contact, and we do not send spam.

16 comments:

  1. Sorry! I dont know where the quote is from :-(
    Totally agree that we should not give up, or surrender. Hope is what keeps us going! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Galaxy Quest ๐Ÿ˜Š - I love that movie.
      Hope you are having a lovely weekend to.

      Delete
  2. Hoping that you create more n more content and get in return whatever u want


    Funny enough I wrote some horror experience too on blog today

    Dropping by from a to z http://afshan-shaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Horror is one of my favourite genres, along with fantasy, sci-fi and paranormal. I shall pop over and check out your post forthwith.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you - I wanted to give a little bit of uplift.

      Delete
  4. You Tube is a bottomless hole... you just keep falling in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can just hope we bob to the surface eventually ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  5. Don't know the quote, but it is the sentiment that I frequently express. I tend to be a very hopeful person even at my age. Now my main hopes are to stay healthy for a long time to come and have enough resources to keep living a reasonably enjoyable life.

    Never give up! That's some of the best advice we can follow.

    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Galaxy Quest, a truly awesome film.๐Ÿ˜Š
      I wish you every success in your hopes.

      Delete
  6. The quote is from Galaxy Quest, which is one of my favourite films. ๐Ÿ™‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a wonderfully uplifting film, isn't it.๐Ÿ˜Š
      Saw it in the cinema with other con going friends and we laughed so incredibly hard.
      Voted 7th best Star Trek movie at a Trek con in 2013, which I find absolutely perfect.

      Delete
  7. I like the positivity of hope

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope + hard work is always the way to go :)

    Debs visiting this year from
    Making Yourself Relationship Ready

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that quote was from Galaxy Quest. But, I can't be sure. Great post on hope! Goodness knows we all can use that.

    AnjelaCurtis.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love to hear from people. Please leave your comments below.